Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shower


Today was a great day. I had my first shower in a week. I finally figured out where to go. There is a community shower and laundry building where you pay 15 Danish Kroner for a shower. It was the best shower I have ever had. Just before you get to the shower rooms, there is a common room where a muskox skin was stretched out on a stretcher. Now that smelled a bit...to say the least.
The rest of the day was spend building our set and characters for a climate change play. The miniature wooden sled is complete with dogs an Inuk with kamiks and fur clothing. It has been snowing for two days now and the once a week visit from the helicopter did not make it in today. So we are expecting it tomorrow and there is a special box of goodies I have ordered for the kids.. hopefully it makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment